We understand the needs of our customers
- InCore Bank AG can handle all processes in retail and wholesale banking business – from order routing and billing, to delivery and posting. We assume process responsibility for you.
- We keep around 20 billion assets under management for our transaction banks safe and executed approx. 3 million transactions yearly.
- You as our customer are the focus of our priorities. We align our strategies with your goals. To assure that this company culture is practised daily in all departments, we have made our customers’ participation an established fixture in our working processes, enhancing our credibility as a partner of comprehensive banking services.
The idea is the goal
- InCore Bank AG was the first bank in Switzerland to devote itself to establishing a pure transaction bank, thus never competing with its own customers.
- Changes in the consumer and capital goods industries have demonstrated that breaking up a traditional value chain is a forward-looking trend.
- InCore Bank AG’s objective is to deploy our core competence gained through specialisation to give third parties access to a potential quality advantage.
The bank for banks
- As a bank, we enjoy the trust of our bank customers, just as you do with your own customers, because you outsource with a bank Our verifiable independence, the fact that we have the requisite specialised banking expertise – all these factors help to facilitate this trust.
- We are also subject to all applicable regulatory requirements in effect for a bank such as yours.
- Banking secrecy is a cornerstone of InCore Bank AG’s business model as much as it is for yours. We always act as your exclusive partner.
- Our performance of services is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, particularly with those that relate to requirements under the FINMA Outsourcing Circular.
- Creation of standard processes – economic of scope
- Securities applications with maximum automation (straight through processing) – economic of scale
- Standard interfaces through connections with various banking systems
- Modular, scaled system architecture
- InCore’s experience has enabled it to develop a comprehensive model bank.
- The model bank covers both the technical setup for enabling rapid project implementation times and also specialised bank requirements such as in the area of lending value models, money-laundering tests, fee models, asset statements, etc.
- The model bank also includes standardised banking processes as well as corresponding cooperation agreements.
- Our customers have the opportunity to work together with us in implementing individually tailored measures.
- Professional consulting and support in transferring your banking business onto our systems.
- Our migration experts have a solution for every issue and extensive experience in the field.
- Examples of our migration procedures:
- Needs analysis as a basis for all subsequent activities, technical connectivity, parameterisation, coordination and providing of interfaces, preparation of future process flow in securities processing, system testing and data migration, training, data management, on-site, active support in the initial production days.
Auditing / External Assessments
- As a bank, we are required to issue an annual financial statement and are subject to a regulatory review through an accredited auditing firm.
- To meet the needs of our customers, we allow ourselves to be audited periodically and commission PricewaterhouseCoopers AG to issue a control report about our internal control system (IKS) in the form of a standardised ISAE3402 (International Standard on Assurance Engagements). This report is made available to you on an annual basis.
- We also especially undergo regular reviews in areas related to Internet technology by well-respected companies such as ISS (Internet Securities Systems).